We're on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Manager
Job Title : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Green 4 is a provider of technology and services to the Sports and Leisure market. Our vision is to help Sports, Leisure and Visitor Attraction businesses to gain happy customers, increase participation and revenue.
Through a combination of industry expertise and our technology, customers gain a greater understanding and insight to visitors and fans. Digital engagement is delivered on a personalised basis. Combined with state of the art marketing tools our technologies manage the entire digital experience through web site design and an online booking process.
Green 4 employs 45 staff to provide a wide range of services from Account Management, Data Insight, Consulting, Digital Design, Software Development and Customer Support.
As marketing experts to the sports and leisure industry, Green 4’s own Marketing execution is a critical role in the business. The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a small team and help to create the company’s overall market position, strategic direction and marcomms strategy.
Within a small team the role will also require hands-on skills to execute the marketing strategy. Technical and web-design skills do exist but the execution and ownership must be with the marketing manager.
To oversee all marketing planning and campaign execution activities in order to promote the business and meet its overall goals.
- Develops and implements marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Understands market trends in CRM and Digital Transformation.
- Manage lead generation campaign.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that everyone is kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Demonstrates understanding and positioning of Green 4 market proposition.
MAIN DUTIES/KEY ACTIVITIES
- Research and understand the latest trends and competitive landscape of the industry
- Develop a marketing plan to support the growth requirements of the business including all relevant tools and techniques.
- To develop and oversee specific campaigns (from the plan) on time and to budget.
- To maintain the website and ensure it is constantly updated with relevant content.
- To manage all social media channels in line with the company ‘brand’ and also with relevant news to the industry.
- Generate content for marcomms channels demonstrating our case studies and best practice.
- Support the development of proposals, RFP responses and new business presentations.
- Seek out and coordinate speaking opportunities for company leadership team.
- Oversee an online search optimisation programme including tagging content and identifying keywords to be used in paid and organic search.
- Build and maintain a permission-based list of prospects and send regular campaigns.
- 5 years minimum marketing experience.
- Background in B2B sports, leisure, events or retail.
- Strong social media skills in a b2b marketing context.
- Educated to minimum of Graduate level.
- An understanding of digital, CRM and data marketing.
- A team player with ability to work well within a relatively small team.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and a self-starter.
Negotiable to attract the right candidate dependent on experience.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter detailing why this opportunity is right for you.
Share this story...
Get in touch...
16-17 Midland Court,