Placement Opportunity - Sports CRM & Marketing Executive
4Sight helps their sports & leisure clients achieve more from their customer relationships using insight to deliver a measurable return on investment. Due to recent growth, an aggressive plan to grow the business and a continued need to service our client’s requirements we are looking for a degree student to work with us on a 12 month placement.
This placement will provide fantastic opportunities to work with leading sports & leisure brands, learn new skills and a wonderful foundation on which to build a career in sports marketing. Depending on how the placement goes, we would also expect that the placement student would be invited back to a full time role on graduation.
So if you would like a career in sports and you are ambitious with a can do attitude, read on and contact us soon!
Job Title : Sports CRM & Marketing Executive – 12 MONTH PLACEMENT
Location : Lutterworth, Leicestershire
To carry out client CRM/Data related marketing and operational responsibilities in order to fulfil client requirements. This position will predominantly include CRM, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and business administration related activities.
MAIN DUTIES/KEY ACTIVITIES
- To support the creation and execution of required e-marketing campaigns
- To review the results of campaigns and help to develop reports to clients and management.
- To provide design support for all relevant digital marketing activities.
- Work proactively with other team members and the client to ensure client requirements are met.
- Be a flexible and proactive team member offering support to clients as and when required.
- Liaise with internal systems suppliers to ensure continued support and problem resolution.
- Updating Twitter accounts for clients and 4Sight.
- To carry our market research on best practice in CRM outside of sport.
- To provide marketing support for 4Sight events.
- To update the 4Sight website with up to date information.
- The role will generally deal with any client related activity which involves: CRM, membership, marketing, sales. Though from time to time there will be a requirement to deal with any other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Enthusiasm for marketing.
- Photoshop skills.
- Studying (and interested in) Sports marketing/Digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be useful.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
- Well developed IT skills – all MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills including PowerPoint.
- A passion for sport.
Above all, the most important characteristics we will look for are enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a team player and someone who wants to make the most of their opportunities in order to continue to grow and develop.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter detailing why this opportunity is right for you.
Share this story...
Get in touch...
16-17 Midland Court,