We are recruiting: Marketing Manager wanted...
Love Sport? Want a Career that matches your Passion?
We help our sport and leisure clients achieve more from their customer relationships using insight to deliver a measurable return on investment. Due to continued growth and an aggressive plan to continue to grow we are looking for a talented and ambitious B2B marketer to support our targets.
This role will provide wonderful opportunities to work with top sports clubs, learn new skills and a wonderful foundation on which to build a career in sports marketing.
So if you would like a career in sports and you are ambitious with a can do attitude, read on and contact us soon!
Job Title : Marketing Manager
Reporting to : Managing Director
Location : Lutterworth, Leicestershire
To oversee all marketing planning and campaign execution activities in order to promote the business and meet its overall goals.
- To build knowledge and research the competitive landscape of the industry.
- To build knowledge and understanding of 4Sight’s business and service offer.
- To develop a marketing plan (with the Managing Director) which supports the company goals.
- To co-ordinate the activities within the plan and oversee specific campaigns.
- To manage all marketing communication channels with the most effective content and messages.
- To ensure campaigns are managed to time and budget.
- To seek out opportunities to promote the company in the most appropriate channels.
3. MAIN DUTIES/KEY ACTIVITIES
- Research and understand the latest trends and competitive landscape of the industry
- Develop a marketing plan to support the growth requirements of the business including all relevant tools and techniques.
- To develop and oversee specific campaigns (from the plan) on time and to budget.
- Creating and monitoring the results of marketing strategies – what works and what doesn’t.
- To maintain the website and ensure it is constantly updated with relevant content.
- To manage all social media channels in line with the company ‘brand’ and also with relevant news to the industry.
- Maintain a portfolio of case studies for ease of use.
- Identify and coordinate online advertising opportunities on appropriate websites, blogs, etc.
- Facilitate the development of proposals, RFP responses and new business presentations.
- Recommend and develops ways for the agency to share its intellectual capital with current and prospective clients, such as events, round tables, white papers, POV pieces etc.
- Seek out and coordinate speaking opportunities for the CEO and other agency executives.
- Oversee an online search optimisation program for the agency, including tagging content and identifying keywords to be used in paid and organic search.
- Actively monitor online mentions and reputation of the agency and responds appropriately on the agency’s behalf.
- Build and maintain a permission-based list of prospects and influencers and send appropriate periodic e-mailings and mailings.
- Develop and maintain agency profile pages on Facebook, Linked In, etc…
- Maximize the agency’s online presence by proactively posting agency materials, videos, photos, podcasts, etc. on sites such as YouTube, iTunes, Flickr, SlideShare, Screencast, etc. Where possible, create agency channels on these sites (as is possible on sites like YouTube and Screencast).
4. EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2 years in a b2b marketing role.
- An understanding of digital marketing.
- Awareness of CRM and data marketing.
- Ability to use Social Media in a b2b marketing context.
- A team player with ability to work well within a relatively small team.
- Tenacity with excellent problem solving and research skills to determine best options to develop prospects.
- Experience of working across several clients and projects simultaneously, juggling the day-to-day work in order to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Understanding of the business of sport.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed IT skills – all MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- A passion for sport.
Above all, the most important characteristic we will look for is enthusiasm, a positive attitude and someone who wants to make the most of their opportunities in order to continue to grow and develop.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter detailing why this opportunity is right for you.
Share this story...
Get in touch...
16-17 Midland Court,