We are hiring: Marketing Analysts positions available
Do you enjoy working with data to create insight? Are you passionate about sport? Join our fast growing sports marketing team!
We are continuing to grow and add new clients to our portfolio. As a result we are on the look out for Marketing Analysts.
Check out the information below and get in touch!
To help to develop actionable marketing insight from our clients range of data sets in order to develop recommendations to improve customer relationships on behalf of a range of sport and leisure clients:
- Work closely with clients and account managers to ensure a clear understanding of client’s business objective and strategy.
- Proactively review client’s data in terms of transactional analysis to find potential growth opportunities.
- Develop meaningful analysis and insight from the clients various sources of data in order to proactively develop ideas and initiatives to meet client’s goals.
- Conduct customer segmentation and profiling analysis from the data available using cluster, multi-variate and regression analysis etc…
- Carry out RFM modelling using distinct datasets and the appropriate tools.
- The ‘Hands on’ delivery of analytical projects will involve using the most appropriate delivery tools – SQL, SPSS, SAS, Excel, Access, etc…
- Create reports, presentations, graphs and charts to illustrate the results of the analysis and bring it to life.
- Measurement of the performance of marketing campaigns and recommendations for improvements.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Share this story...